We know you care about shaping values, building character and providing the tools needed for your child to develop a strong moral foundation. Awana wants to come along side you and support your endeavor.
Awana is a Bible-centered ministry providing weekly clubs and programs for 4-year-olds through 12th grade. The acronym Awana comes from the first letters of the phrase, “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.”
(II Timothy 2:15)
Here are a few things you can expect from AWANA:
- Biblical teaching, basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a Biblical worldview
- Fun physical activity and competition
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- In club-adult affirmation and encouragement
- Consistent and positive training on how to thrive in group settings
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments.
Awana meets Wednesday nights from 6:45 – 8:00 p.m., September -May.
If you have questions please call the church office: (918) 408-5072